TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions define the general conditions for the use of the Online Store, conclusion of a Service Agreement, Sales Agreement and the rules for the use of services provided by the Seller. The Online Store available at the Internet address www.wilczajagoda.love run by Wilcza Jagoda Sp. z o.o. with headquarters located at 1a Zbydniów Street, 32-741 Zbydniów, No. +48 51905330167, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 954874, NIP: number: 8681984265, REGON: 521247622, with share capital in the amount of 5000,00. PLN, the registration files of which are kept at the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register. The address of the company’s headquarters, unless otherwise agreed or indicated by the Seller, is the address appropriate for returning goods.
In the remainder of the Terms & Conditions, the following terms shall bear the meanings indicated in the glossary:
1) BOK – (Biuro Obsługi Klienta Sprzedawcy) the Seller’s Customer Service Office, through which the Customer can obtain information about the Goods, Store, Terms & Conditions and current Sales;
2. Price – defined in Polish zloty or in another currency, is the gross amount of remuneration (including tax) due to the Seller for transferring the ownership of Goods to the Customer in accordance with the Sales Agreement.
3) Password – a sequence of alphanumeric characters required for authorisation during access to one’s Account, which is determined by the Customer when creating the Account. The Customer shall be obliged to keep the Password strictly confidential (not to disclose it to any third party). The password can be changed in the Account Settings. The Seller may make available to the Customer the possibility of the so-called recovery of a forgotten Password in the manner specified within the Online Store;
4. Customer – a natural person with full legal capacity or a legal person or another organizational unit without legal personality, acting through an authorized person, who accepts the Terms & Conditions in order to create an Account or conclude a Sales Agreement.
5) Consumer – a natural person making a legal action not directly connected with his/her business or professional activity, referred to in Article 221 of the Polish Civil Code;
6. Customer Account or Account – space made available to the Customer within the Online Store in accordance with the Service Agreement, allowing the Customer to use additional functionalities/services. The Customer obtains access to a Customer Account by means of a Login and Password. The Customer logs into his or her Account after registering on the Online Store website;
7. Basket – a service made available to each Customer and each Online Store’s user who uses the wilczajagoda.love website, consisting of enabling him or her to easily make a purchase of one or several Goods, enter discount codes enabling lowering the Price on the principles laid down in separate agreements/regulations, display a summary of the purchase Price of individual Goods and all Goods in total (including possible shipping costs), display of estimated date of delivery of the Goods, remembering the Goods added to the basket also after the end of the browser session for a period no longer than 21 days;
8) Newsletter – electronic distribution service provided by the service provider via e-mail, which allows all subscribers to automatically receive from the service provider cyclical content of successive editions of a newsletter containing information about products, news and sales in the online and stationary store;
9. Login – the Client’s e-mail address used for the Online Store when creating an Account by the Client. Each time a new/changed Login is created/modified it is necessary to confirm the Client’s e-mail address by clicking on the activation link sent by the Seller to the e-mail address provided by the Client;
10. Person responsible – means the entity which is the Seller;
11) Sale – particular sales conditions, regulated on the principles expressed in separate regulations or provisions of the Sale, concerning a special offer of the Online Store in force at a given time, which the Customer may take advantage of on the principles specified therein. In case of discrepancies between the provisions of the relevant Sale Regulations and the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, the provisions of the relevant Sale Regulations shall prevail;
12. Regulations or Services Agreement – this document is setting out the rules for the conclusion of the Sales Agreements and rules of provision and use of services offered by the Seller via the Store to customers, including payments. The Regulations define the rights and obligations of the Customer and the Seller. With regard to services provided electronically, these Terms & Conditions are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Polish Journal of Laws of Dz.U. 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
13. Store – the platform for the sale of Goods or provision of services offered by the Seller, run by the Seller at www.wilczajagoda.pl.
14. the Seller or the Company – Pana Kota Sp. z o.o. with headquarters located at 1a Zbydniów Street, 32-741 Zbydniów, No. +48 519 533 167, e-mail: email@example.com entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 713110, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8681970317, REGON (Business Identification Number): 369231802, with share capital in the amount of 5000,00. PLN, the registration files of which are kept at the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register. Whenever these Terms & Conditions refer to the Seller or the Company, this shall be construed as the manufacturer or person responsible referred to in Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 November 2009;
15. Goods – items being the thing (merchandise) sold by the Seller through the Online Store to the Customer on the condition of the payment of the Price. The goods can be standard or custom-made for a Client’s order in accordance with specifications submitted by the Client or developed based on their requirements, depending on the current assortment available presented in the Online Store;
16. Sales Agreement or the Agreement – the Sales Agreement, as defined by the provisions of the Polish Civil Code, concerning sale by the Seller to the Client of Goods for payment of the Price plus possible shipping costs, whose terms are specified in particular herein, concluded between the Client and the Seller in the manner specified herein, i.e. in particular is concluded using long distance (remote) communication. The Sales Agreement specifies, in particular, the Goods, their characteristics, Price, shipping costs and other important conditions. The Sales Agreement shall include reservation of ownership referred to in Article 589 of the Polish Civil Code;
17. Manufacturer – the entity indicated as the Seller;
18. Technical Requirements – the minimum technical requirements to be met in order to use the Online Store, conclude a Service Agreement or conclude a Sales Agreement, i.e.: having a computer or other device connected to the Internet, equipped with one of the following web browsers (in the versions indicated or newer): Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 7.0, Google Chrome 20.0, Safari 5.0, Opera 11.64, supporting Java Script and allowing cookies to be saved. To make purchases in the Online Store the Customer must have a valid/active e-mail address.
19. Order – a form made available in the Online Store, specifying the Goods the Customer wishes to buy and the Customer’s data necessary for conclusion and performance of the Agreement. The Order sent to the Seller constitutes the Customer’s declaration of will expressing direct will to conclude a Remote Sales Agreement through the Store;